Missing Chelsea yet?
I know I am. Luckily Chelsea isn’t the end of the story: there’s a whole summer of shows ahead of us yet to come, including the RHS Hampton Court Flower Show (at which this year – cue slight panic attack – I will be a speaker) and RHS Tatton Park Flower Show in August.
But much sooner than all that, in just two weeks’ time in fact, there’s BBC Gardeners’ World Live, up at the NEC Birmingham, starting 11 June and running on till 14 June and quite the busiest show I’ve ever been to. Show gardens a go-go, a huge floral marquee, advice from the RHS and entertainment from the presenters of BBC Gardeners’ World. And it’s a two-in-one show as well, as you get free entry into the BBC Good Food Summer event too. Get there early and reckon on staying till they chuck you out.
And guess what: I’ve got a couple of tickets to give away, free, gratis and for nothing. Now there’s the perfect antidote to those post-Chelsea blues!
All you have to do is post below or retweet my tweets about this competition (you’ll find them at @sallynex) by midnight GMT on 31st May and it’s first name out of the hat on June 1st. Couldn’t be simpler 😀
– entries from UK residents only please
– all retweets and comments made below by 00:00 (midnight) GMT on 31st May will be eligible to win
– winning name picked by someone who knows not a single one of you (i.e. my 13-year-old daughter) on 1st June and notified on Twitter and as a post script on this blog
– the prize will be a pair of tickets for BBC Gardeners’ World Live at the NEC Birmingham
– please make sure you check back here or make it clear how I can contact you to let you know if you’ve won!
Think that’s it – any questions, post below…
And the winner is…. Sharon, aka @happymouffetard! Congratulations Sharon, and thank you to all the other entries made via retweets on Twitter. Another giveaway follows next month so keep your eyes peeled…
Can’t beat a good giveaway – I’d love to win these tickets. I shall keep my fingers crossed.