Join me and learn all about how to grow delicious vegetables, fruit and herbs the sustainable way, gardening with as light a tread as possible, and in tune with nature and the wider environment.
I offer two ways of learning: one-to-one mentoring, and an online classroom based lecture course via Learning with Experts.
One to one tuition, via email, on any aspect of kitchen gardening you’d like to learn about.
Benefit from 25+ years of hands-on experience growing food for my family on all sorts of plots, from tiny city handkerchiefs to allotments to my current allotment-sized back garden in the countryside!
We go at your pace, with advice about organic and sustainable growing, tailored specifically to your garden. I’ll help you plan new kitchen gardens, work out what you want to grow and how to keep your beds filled 12 months of the year with delicious, home-grown and sustainably produced food.
Book a one-off hour-long consultation, or a regular weekly (or monthly) slot: or swap between the two. Whatever suits you best!
Please email for details. I look forward to getting to know you and your garden!
Feedback from previous students:
“I’m SO glad you’re there!” ~ Lynne, Scotland
Learning with Experts
Self-Sufficient Veg Gardening
This is a wide-ranging course covering all aspects of growing your own fruit and veg, drawing on my own first-hand experience so you get lots of tips and tricks along the way!
The course consists of a series of video lectures accompanied by easy (and optional!) assignments.
Among the many subjects you’ll learn about on the course:
- getting the most from your plot, wherever you garden
- how to become as self-sufficient as possible in home-grown food
- sustaining a year-round harvest
- planning your sowing and growing to maximise your harvest
- which fruit, veg and herbs to grow for best results
- the winter veg garden
- extending the seasons
- polytunnel and greenhouse growing
For just £29:
- Four lectures with notes
- Classroom access for chats and advice swapping with your fellow students
- Lifetime access to videos, notes and classroom
- As above plus…
- Personalised feedback and coaching from me over a four-week period
- Assignments marked by me, with comprehensive feedback
The courses run every month, so just book yourself in whenever it suits you. Click on the banner above to find out more – I look forward to meeting you there!